COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT FOR PEOPLE WITH ASD
5–7 November, 2015
- to consolidate the keynote humanitarian research and information technology resources on autism spectrum disorders and to promote an integrated approach and understanding of research on ASD;
- to define the strategy of social adaptation and integration of children and adults with ASD.
- Contemporary approaches to the diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Medical research of autism
- Education of children and adults with ASD
- Communication of children and adults with autism
- Social interaction of children and adults with autism
- Creativity and abilities of children and adults with autism
Key note plenary lectures, workshops, master-classes, open lectures, discussions, meeting students, specialists and families of children with autism, art-exhibition (autistic children’s work and paintings by a savant with Asperger syndrome), theatrical activities for children with autism
It will be of great interest for:
parents and families of individuals with ASD; clinicians including psychologists, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists and GPs; education professionals from mainstream schools, special schools and local authorities; faculty and students of the Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University; voluntary groups.
- Early assistance and complex support of children with ASD and their families.
- Medical support with ASD.
- Education of children with ASD in modern conditions: the GEF as a mechanism to ensure the individualization of education of students with ASD; pre-school education of children with ASD.
- Social support and rehabilitation of persons with ASD and their families.
- The activities of non-profit organizations to provide complex support individuals with ASD.
- Problems of adulthood individuals with ASD: professional self-determination and preparation of persons with ASD, employment, independent / chaperone accommodation.
- Professional community as a resource for ensuring scientific and practical support of people with ASD.